Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you use this?? lol

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

Tummy Tub Bath

Is this a new way of bathing a baby? Okay, this is the Tummy Tub Bath, a new concept in bathing babies which was designed by child experts in the Netherlands. It is designed to ease the transition from the comfort of the motherโ€™s womb and allows it to sit in a fetal position while bathing, a position it naturally adapts to and is comfortable with, ensuring baby feels relaxed and reassured. Picture after the jump.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I thought this was funny! I would not use it for my child :]

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM

No! lol

joci2203
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:07 PM

OMG I just lol, that thing is bizarre!

Chrissy9479
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:19 PM

umm how would you get them clean??? you'd have to take them out of the water to wash them, so what that just kind of defeats the purpose don't ya think? lol  nope wouldn't use it.

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:21 PM
No way! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyru2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Haha..this thing made me laugh. I wouldn't use it..it's weird to me, lol.

FordMama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Goodness, no.  The trying to ease your baby back into the womb thing is just messed up, lol.  I think that its great to comfort your baby, but come on.  Some things are just not comfortable, like taking a bath for the first time.  I don't think that submerging your baby into a tub neck deep is going to make a bath less uncomfortable.

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM

What's funny is it's really popular over there and it has a good concept...but yes it would be a little difficult to wash the baby =P

gfargas
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM

a friend of mine has one and loved it but could only use it for a couple months. my kids were never weird about water or bath time so i didn't even consider it. when she gave it to me i gave it to my older DD to play with in the pool

babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM

LoL..Good idea!

Quoting gfargas:

a friend of mine has one and loved it but could only use it for a couple months. my kids were never weird about water or bath time so i didn't even consider it. when she gave it to me i gave it to my older DD to play with in the pool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)