Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you decorate?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do the rooms in your house have a decor theme? Post a pic if you do, I need ideas!

I am planning a wine theme in my kitchen.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Oh cool, my sister has a wine-themed kitchen..it looks very pretty. She finds a lot of things at Kirkland's..not sure if you have those where you live but it's awesome there! Yes, the rooms in my house have a theme/color-theme..i LOVE to decorate.

My Kitchen is Coffee theme

Living room colors are Sage Green with Browns 

Bedroom is Blues with Browns

Our daughter's room is Floral with Purple being the focal color

Spare bedroom is not decorated..yet lol

Restroom is Greens with Browns

These are the only pics i have right now our my room and our RR

Ambereno144
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM

My kitchen is black, white, and red.

My living room has all black & white pics of Paris. all our frames are black and we have white shelves with old antique cameras on them.

Kenlee's room is pink, brown, green with flowers.

Our bedroom is a hot mess. lol We have a brown and green bedspread and I HATE it. So I want to completely change everything in there.

Sorry I dont have any pics but most of our stuff we got at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, & Ross.

lil_mom2010
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM

We have a black and white kitchen, cast iron and glass top dinning room, and blank and gray living room, Rebecca's room is classic pooh, guest room is cars and air force, our room is blue and dark brown

sillythang87
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I WISH!!! my s/o and I decided to rent a house with my mom and split bills so were tryin to mix our stylea- its not working!!!

MirandaPage
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

My kitchen is coffee themed. My living room is a robin's egg blue. My daughter's room is brown and pink butterflies. We've only been  in our house a year and am slowly painting and decorating it. My bathroom is pink tile with brown shower curtain. My room and the younger kids room hasn't been decorated yet.

joci2203
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Quoting babygomez:

Oh cool, my sister has a wine-themed kitchen..it looks very pretty. She finds a lot of things at Kirkland's..not sure if you have those where you live but it's awesome there! Yes, the rooms in my house have a theme/color-theme..i LOVE to decorate.

My Kitchen is Coffee theme

Living room colors are Sage Green with Browns 

Bedroom is Blues with Browns

Our daughter's room is Floral with Purple being the focal color

Spare bedroom is not decorated..yet lol

Restroom is Greens with Browns

These are the only pics i have right now our my room and our RR

I love your shower curtain! 

Schleetle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Not really a theme - hopefully just a "clean" theme lol...I have a couple pictures of my kitchen, and we are in the process of upgrading our master bathroom somewhat. We got some porcelain tile put up around the tub, and an upgraded showerhead in the shower stall.

cmariemcd
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I have been thinking a lot about this lately since we are moving to a much larger house at the end of the summer.The kids will be getting their own bedrooms.

Living room is black, beige and brown with a lot of cherry wood furniture.

Our bedroom is tan and navy blue with a nautical theme as is the bathroom.

DS room will be red, navy and khaki with a transportation theme. We have these cute wall stickers that are different sorts of cars. He wants his bathroom to be robots. We'll see what I can find. :)

The nursery will be pink and chocolate. I bought the DwellStudio Olivia bedding and the wall decor will come from that theme.

DD1 will have a purple, green and yellow room with a floral theme.I am still trying to find things that will go on the walls that I like.

My kitchen is Americana - antiquey looking red, white and blue.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Quoting joci2203: 

I love your shower curtain! 

Thank you :]

3babies1987
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM

I try to but still trying to get everything working properly. Like a washer for example.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)