Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Music to sleep?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do your LO's sleep to music??

I've been putting music for my daughter since she was an infant for naps & bedtime..She has a few CD's that are soft lullabies, but one of my favorites is Rockabye Baby! Renditions of The Cure..it's soft instrumentals of songs from The Cure, i want to get more soon, there's renditions of many artists..they're awesome :]

I recommend them & you can buy them online.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lauratupper
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:13 AM

only during the day...the only way i can get to him take a nap somewhere else besides in my arms is to put on native flute and drum music...he is out instantly and if i turn it off he will cry in his sleep until i turn it back on. at night he doesn't need it though...he goes to sleep really easily at night.

carinyosa99
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM

I love the U2 one!  I haven't bought any of the CD's though.

Jonathan doesn't really sleep with music though.  He used to, but now he's fine with quiet.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:28 AM

Native flute..that's beautiful~ I have a Panpipe Mood cd that's beautiful also.

Quoting lauratupper:

only during the day...the only way i can get to him take a nap somewhere else besides in my arms is to put on native flute and drum music...he is out instantly and if i turn it off he will cry in his sleep until i turn it back on. at night he doesn't need it though...he goes to sleep really easily at night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)