Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car accident today

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

my husband, dd and i were in a little accident today. everyone is fine. i was behind a jeep whp slammed on their brakes and so i had to abruptly stop and a kid in a car slammed into the back of my suv. i'm sure he wasnt paying attention b/c his brakes screeched for what seemed a long time but it happened so fast. i looked in my rearview mirror and BAM! it barely did anything to my bumper but messed his front up bad. dd didnt even cry or nothin. she just had a surprised look on her face b/c i threw the truck in park practically before the accident was over and jumped out to check on her. of course the jeep got away. he had almost caused a wreck 2 stoplights back by trying outrun yellow light before it was red and so was the person on the otherside of the road trying to make a turn. some people are big f-ing jerks!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jridgill
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:42 PM

That sucks! I'm sorry. I was told if you are ever in a wreck you need to replace your carseat.

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Wow that really sucks!

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Acensmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Glad everyone is alright!!! I got rear ended a week ago today, it was my first accident ever! I was on my way to a hair appointment, and sitting at a stop light, had been for a minute or so, and next thing I know I get hit and pushed into the intersection. I was very angry...then even more angry when the lady said there was a car coming up fast behind her so she hit the gas and slammed into me! WTH SOOOO glad my babies weren't with me, if I had been going anywhere else other than  my appointment they would have been.

lauratupper
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:04 AM

i'm sorry, i'm glad everyone is fine though

.stella.
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM

glad everyone is ok! like pp said, you need to replace your dd's seat

marywilliams
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I'm glad you are all ok.  I don't know why people think they have to be in such a hurry!

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Glad everyone's okay!!

jcsmummy
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM

scary! i'm glad you all are ok. we were in a rear end accident in february, the car was written off.

MegTheGem
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Glad all are okay! I've been in two myself, the first I was a passenger (and took a briefcase to the back of the head), the second, I was the driver, 4 months pregnant, and the guy tried to pass me on the left in a no-pass zone. I'm currently being sued for a million dollars.

Schleetle
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Happy you are all okay... I can't stand how some people drive without anyone's safety in mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)