Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the most you have spent?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 8 Replies

What's the most you have spent on one outfit for baby? Shoes?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM

um......I think $50....shoes......$100 LOL.

tangleballlover
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM

One outfit $25 - because my dd had gotten carsick and we didn't bring extra clothes and we were 90 miles from home at the Carousel Mall in Syracuse.

Shoes - $14.99 - for the Converses...or maybe they were $19.99. Something like that.

djspacegirl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM

wow.  i guess i'm cheap.  i don't think i've spent more than $10 on one outfit.  that being a shirt & pants seperate.  maybe $15 on a dress for my oldest daughter, but not more than that.  we're definitely a thrift-store family. 

Leosmama2006
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM

I'm not sure, but I don't spend taht much on one thing. I have spent $50 for shoes for my son. He gets new tennis shoes twice a year though, so he always gets good nike or pumas. Outfits, why spend a lot when they grow so fast? We're not a poor family, but I still go to consignment shops and look for good sales. Most of their clothes are oshkosh, carters and some baby gap (all from outlet malls).

tangleballlover
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Shoot, you can get good quality clothes at Target. I do season shopping there and get a shirt for like $4 and pants/skirt/shorts for $3. I love me some thrifty shopping :)) Old Navy is pretty well priced too...especially when they have sales!

I typically won't spend more than $10 either...just we had to go in the nearest store and grab whatever because my DD was covered in puke. LOL

Quoting djspacegirl:

wow.  i guess i'm cheap.  i don't think i've spent more than $10 on one outfit.  that being a shirt & pants seperate.  maybe $15 on a dress for my oldest daughter, but not more than that.  we're definitely a thrift-store family. 

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Her Christmas dress was $15 and shoes I haven't spent more then $10 for my older dd (baby doesn't wear any yet =P)

Makenseysmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:26 PM
32.50 was the most I have spent but she has a few smocked dresses the are quite a.bit more that were gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Around 50 perhaps?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)