Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

World Cup?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

Anyone watch it?  My husband had the USA game blasting yesterday and he was screaming like a crazy person,lol.  He is a nut!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Nope!

Schleetle
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Yes! I asked here not too long ago, and there were no soccer fans at the time I guess. lol Anyway DH loves it, and I like watching too.

mommy2mason09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:47 PM

OH GOSH!! don't even get me started lol haha my boyfriend played soccer for 15-20 years (now 30 years old lol)...............So he watches every soccer game, including WORLD CUP. He is actually in virginia cuz  his uncle died and had me record the one with USA v. ENGLAND (did i get the right??). It was yesterday 1230pm central time.

Anyway, he is a ticket broker so he has to watch a lot of sports games, no matter what sport. He says that I am going to be upset that i can't watch my shows during the world cup because he will have the tv. lol

mommy2mason09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:47 PM

My boyfriend also yells and screams at the tv. I jsut look at him like he is silly lol.

MyIslandGirls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:52 PM

YUP!!!

we are France fans!!  the France/Uruaguay game on  friday was on in our house.. there was screaming.. shouting... swearing (in french.. my hubby is french) I can not believe le bleu let it stay nil/nil!! but France has never won a game against Uruaguay EVER.... so We'll see! It's Mexico France on THURSDAY! WE'll be watching!

WE bought a france Soccer Uniform for our son the other day.. we should be coming in the mail this week.. hopefully in time for the Mexico?France game!!!

MyIslandGirls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Oh and yes the England/Usa game was last night.... 1-1 for that game... WE were routing for England even though we aren't fans.... We just hate the USA team even MORE.. lol

Hubby's picks Switzerland, Austrailia, France  I believe.... I'm not sure... I'm hoping France makes finals.... I know England might..... Aussie... I'm on the fence..

This is me:
Lactivist, babywearing, cosleeping, delay solids,  veggie garden growing, turkey baby raising  farm living, country loving Mom To the most excellent kids on the planet: Kaitlyn (1.22.01) Where did the time GO! Ella (2.22.06) Little Miss DIVA! and Matteo (10.3.09) My uncomplicated, sugar sweet, mama's boy! ALL INTACT! genital equality for all!!! Babies are meant to be BREASTFED!!! USE THEM OF LOSE THEM LADIES!!! I AM CANADIAN!! and there for, get free healthcare!! Jealous? you should be!  I BELIEVE IN UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!

"A child needs your love more when he deserves it least."  - Erma Bombech -American Humourist

"I aim to Misbehave!"-Mal "Serenity"

alandou
by April on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Quoting MyIslandGirls:

YUP!!!

we are France fans!!  the France/Uruaguay game on  friday was on in our house.. there was screaming.. shouting... swearing (in french.. my hubby is french) I can not believe le bleu let it stay nil/nil!! but France has never won a game against Uruaguay EVER.... so We'll see! It's Mexico France on THURSDAY! WE'll be watching!

WE bought a france Soccer Uniform for our son the other day.. we should be coming in the mail this week.. hopefully in time for the Mexico?France game!!!

same here...hubby is from france as well. he used to play professional soccer (or should i say the proper term...football) until he had an injury.

MyIslandGirls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM

AWESOME!  where in France is your hubby from?

I actually enjoy watching footie! I thought i would hate it because until i met my hubby i didn't watch any sports at all.... but Footie is fun!!!!

Hubby wants our son to be the next Zidane... or maybe Henry... lol

Quoting alandou:

Quoting MyIslandGirls:

YUP!!!

same here...hubby is from france as well. he used to play professional soccer (or should i say the proper term...football) until he had an injury.

This is me:
Lactivist, babywearing, cosleeping, delay solids,  veggie garden growing, turkey baby raising  farm living, country loving Mom To the most excellent kids on the planet: Kaitlyn (1.22.01) Where did the time GO! Ella (2.22.06) Little Miss DIVA! and Matteo (10.3.09) My uncomplicated, sugar sweet, mama's boy! ALL INTACT! genital equality for all!!! Babies are meant to be BREASTFED!!! USE THEM OF LOSE THEM LADIES!!! I AM CANADIAN!! and there for, get free healthcare!! Jealous? you should be!  I BELIEVE IN UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!

"A child needs your love more when he deserves it least."  - Erma Bombech -American Humourist

"I aim to Misbehave!"-Mal "Serenity"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)