Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your husband hands on or hands off?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:48 PM
  • 67 Replies

Does your husband help you out with the kids as in changing diapers, feeding them, & bathing them when he is home? Or does he just let you do everything? What things would you like him to help with if he doesn't?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BobbieJean03
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:51 PM

My SO is pretty hands off, which is annoying.  I do everything for all three kids.  I've heard how awesome he was with his daughter when she was born,  hate to say im a bit jealous of his ex for at least having some help

momma0ffive
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:52 PM

he helps with those things  but i would like more help in the kitchen and cleaning house

Ambereno144
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:52 PM

AJ usually helps with everything when he is home. He is very hands on and I LOVE it because it gives me a break when I need it.

joci2203
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:53 PM

hands on, with everything, he is awesome:)

SeabeesGirl
He is very hands on. When he gets home from work he pretty much takes over with the baby so I can make dinner and do school work. He completely takes over on the weekends. Often let's me go back to sleep Saturday mornings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lundaylove

very hands on.

Lilysmommy1120
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:54 PM

My husband is 95% hands on.... Hes only hands off at night but thats bc of he gets up early.

joci2203
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Quoting BobbieJean03:

My SO is pretty hands off, which is annoying.  I do everything for all three kids.  I've heard how awesome he was with his daughter when she was born,  hate to say im a bit jealous of his ex for at least having some help

Have you talked to him about it?

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM

He's definitely hands on! He actually does more than I do because I'm at work more often than he is.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

littlemommy81
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I am very very grateful to have a hands on hubby. with our now 9year he wouldn't help me at all. but with our second he helped more. With our newborn he has been great. I went back to work last Friday they gave me a great raise so i went back my hubby has been taking care of the girls and cleaning the house so i don't have to and has even cooked a couple of night. (which is great because he is a  chef)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)