• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so apparently i have no friends.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:29 AM
  • 11 Replies

Vent.

Be warned.

Some girl decided she would tell everyone I could of prevented my son from being 3lbs and almost dying. Like I wanted that to happen.
I had inter uterine growth restriction and went into pre term. Me going into pre term saved his life. We both almost died. But she's mad at me because she couldn't get pregnant. She can't get pregnant because she's morbidly obese with diabetes. It makes it super hard to get pregnant that way! She can't afford a place to live, she's in 40k worth of debt, she can't clean up after her own dogs!

Omfg! Why would someone say something so hurtful!

See? Apparently it's funny.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennaFoix
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM

CUZ SHES STUPID AND JEALOUS LIKE YOU SAID.

ShaunaYve
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Sorry... Some people say hurtful things when they are jealous of others in hopes that the other person will feel like they do. The only person who can decide whether you made the right decision was you and as long as your happy and healthy screw what everyone else thinks.

reux
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM

You know the old saying, "with friends like that, who needs enemies?"  Seriously, I doubt anyone would listen to her ranting. 

K.a.C.87
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM
Quoting reux:

You know the old saying, "with friends like that, who needs enemies?"  Seriously, I doubt anyone would listen to her ranting. 

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to Select-VAXing!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM

((((hugs))))

alandou
by April on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM

just turn the other cheek and say bye bye...dont let her get to you...her way of showing her anger is through hurtful words. It would really make her angry if you showed you didnt care what she said. she isnt you and she didnt go through what you had to so she has no frickin clue what she is talking about. she is just making herself look dumb and ignorant.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 AM

I'm sorry she was being that way, you are probably right, she is probably being rude and spiteful out of jealousy...

mrschicken
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:05 AM

So sorry that people are close-minded and don't know how to keep their mouth's shut when they really don't know whats going on!  One of my husband's friends said that I was over weight with our first son and that I was endangering my son's life.  Ends up I was losing weight cause I had morning sickness really bad.  I learned to let it go and just not talk to her.  They aren't doctors so their opinion doesn't matter.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 AM

What you described does not sound like a friend..jealousy is what drove me to cut a couple of people out of my life :]

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I would just cut her out of my life and move on. I'm sorry she's doing that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)