Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you a super saver or a big spender?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
  • 9 Replies

which one are you? we are bad at spending money...once we have it it seems to burn a hole in our pockets!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM

I'd like to say I'm a saver, but in reality we're really not.... DH is bad with money and wants to just spend spend spend, no matter how little or how much it is I freaking HATE spending any money at all, but it happens....

DeZsMaMa
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Super saver. Chugal
= cheap + frugal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelpresmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM

super saver i cut corner on everything if i can save on it i do.....coupons, sales, generic except diapers all of my kids have been allergic lol, anything to save more money

.stella.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM

A bit of both. If I don't go into a store I KNOW I'll spend alot of money at (Carters, Walmart, baby consignment shops) then I'm good to go! lol. DH is just the opposite. He can save and save until we get one big purchase (a car, deposit on a house etc). If it was up to me I'd have like 5$ in my bank account, which has happened before =D

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:50 AM

credit card CHARGE IT! Lol! I love to shop but only if it's on sale ... my fav 4 letter word. 

babygomez
by April on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I'm a saver, but i do like to SPEND when we have the chance! :]

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

We save anywhere and everywhere we can!

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Forget-me-not
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Me to.. So much that I cloth diaper, make my own household cleaners and washing powders and use natural remedies instead of OTC's it's also a added bonus that all these things are better for my family :)

Quoting kelpresmommy:

super saver i cut corner on everything if i can save on it i do.....coupons, sales, generic except diapers all of my kids have been allergic lol, anything to save more money

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM

OMG,I love it!

That's how I am.I coupons for Everything!If we're going to have a family fun day,or go on vacation,I find coupons for the activities/food/shopping...I LOVE shopping,but I do it in a frugal way,lol.I love to stretch a dime even if it doesn't need to be.

Hubby's even more of a saver than I am.He could go without spending a dime until he finds a BIG purchase he wants to make.

Quoting DeZsMaMa:

Super saver. Chugal
= cheap + frugal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)