Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

odd or exotic foods

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:52 AM
  • 8 Replies

do you eat any odd or exotic foods? I don't experiment with food too often. An odd food for me would be mixing salsa and mayo for my french fries.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:56 AM

No I don't eat very many odd or exotic foods for the most part... DH likes to try new things but me, not so much...

tylersmommy54
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM
umm not really i like ranch with my pizza. As for exotic i enjoy sushi lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:29 AM

I don't experiment with food but I like to eat Kim Chee ... it's a pickled cabbage (won bok) that it spicey. Best food combo is salsa with cream cheese & tortillia chips

alandou
by April on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:46 AM

I saw this thing on the food channel about the kim chee. they were showing how it was made and there was tons of it! I didnt know what it was at first and it looked totally nasty to me but then once I knew what it was it didnt seem so bad.

Quoting mommyhonu:

I don't experiment with food but I like to eat Kim Chee ... it's a pickled cabbage (won bok) that it spicey. Best food combo is salsa with cream cheese & tortillia chips

Umm__Rashid
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 AM

goat meat...super yummy the flavor and texture is so much nicer than lamb. Hemp milk (dont worry no THC) its a fantastic milk substitute and full of omega3

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM

My oldest 2 boys eat it ... we always have it in the house. You're always welcome to have dinner with us and you can try it.

Quoting alandou:

I saw this thing on the food channel about the kim chee. they were showing how it was made and there was tons of it! I didnt know what it was at first and it looked totally nasty to me but then once I knew what it was it didnt seem so bad.

Quoting mommyhonu:

diah
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM
My husbands mom is from Cuba, so we eat yuca (its like a potato) and plantains, are the most exotic foods. His dad was from Spain, but I don't think we've eaten too much Spanish food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Nope. If it looks or smells gross, I won't even touch it.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)