Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are your plans for the day? Are any of you going to watch the USA game for FIFA?

DH is probably having his friend over to BBQ and watch the game, DD is already taking a nap and I need to clean house and write a paper for school. Other than that it is a relaxing kind of day because DD was up at 5:30 this morning...

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Nothing special. DH works 11 hours and will be gone longer than that because he works out of state.

Esmeralda and I will go out to my mom's later this afternoon to get some laundry done. Our dryer broke.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Schleetle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Yes I am watching USA/Ghana today, GO USA! LoL. I also would love to go to Hobby Lobby, but it's like 40 minutes away so IDK if hubby will go for it today.

patriotic

lovemy2boys39
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

We were going shopping but my foot is hurting. I don't know what I did to it. Now I have no idea what we are doing. I really want to go shopping though. I'm in a bad mood now.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

slm047
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I'm just relaxing with my daughter for now while the hubby is at work. I'm sure we'll go out to our new house to clean up a bit since we'll officially be in this week.

NSeni
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Well I gotta shower and get the kids a bath before naptime, and then I am doing laundry and cleaning up the house a bit, and then later we are going to a BBQ at my fiance's Uncle's house and we will be there pretty much all night enjoying some good food and fun family time.. and then home for bed!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Sorry your DH works long hours, and out of state at that! I hate when DH has to work terribly long hours.... but in a way it's worth it for now cause it will help us get on our feet and stable. 

Quoting Honeybun09:

Nothing special. DH works 11 hours and will be gone longer than that because he works out of state.

Esmeralda and I will go out to my mom's later this afternoon to get some laundry done. Our dryer broke.

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Hubby went to work work at 5:30 (overtime) so it's just me and the boys until 1pm.  I have tons of cleaning to do b/c my parents are coming on Monday for 10 days:)

Simply-blissful
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM

hubby had to go to work today :( so we dont get our normal saturday but im going to a kids museum for a friends sons bday party so that should be fun!

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Eh it's okay. I'm just looking forward to tomorrow. Our first time in a week spending quality time together. Gonna go to church and then our church is having a banquet at a cafe for free. They paid for 121 meals! We get a main course, a side like salad, dessert, drinks, etc.

Quoting 1wildchild:

Sorry your DH works long hours, and out of state at that! I hate when DH has to work terribly long hours.... but in a way it's worth it for now cause it will help us get on our feet and stable. 

Quoting Honeybun09:

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

.onelove.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM

We're going to the Tucson zoo with some friends of mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)