Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoo Mommies *added mine post 28*

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 65 Replies

Show us your ink! Any plans to get more? If so what would you like to get?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bren07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM

my tattoos...i am planning on atleast 3more
these are the ones i have for my son's..the first is the foot print the second (the newest is the lion)

when i first got them pix-

my first tattoo, i got when i was 13 with my mom

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

meglennox
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM

the first is supposed to mean earth, but i have no clue if it really does. it was my first and i plan on covering it up with a fairy or something. the second is my butterfly, it was my third tattoo. my other tattoo isn't in an appropriate spot to be taking a pic off. :) it's a four leaf clover. my hubby says that if you see it, it means your getting lucky...the perv. lol :)

i want to get each of my kids foot prints done to look like they're walking up me, when we're all done having babies.  between me and hubby, it's my turn to get another. it's going to be a dragon on my wrist with purple flame behind it. :)

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I'm tattoo free!

VintageWife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Can't from the iPhone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I don't have any good pictures of mine.I have a vine around my belly button (you can see it in the Belly picture post,though it's back to normal now,lol) and large angel wings on my back.I plan on getting the angel wings added to and enlarged,and then  a tattoo for my daughter and one for my husband...not sure what those tattoos will be yet.Maybe a few more will follow those,I'm not sure yet.

lundaylove
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM

i have a few and i plan to get more as soon as i get the money. i have alot of ideas, some are even drawn out already i just need the funds!

those are old pics.. i need to take new ones.

S_morgan09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM

This one means HOPE

&& this one I designed.( Ignore the belly, It was about 2 weeks after I gave birth to my daughter) The 3 pink stars are for my brother, sister, and I. the 3 "Heaven" stars are for my puppy that died (bottom) grandma that passes (on the side) and my baby boy I miscarried (top). 

I am going to get my little girls handprints on my back with her name that she will write. I am getting a lady bug on my foot along with a breast cancer ribbon on my other foot. I am getting the word "LOVE" down my right side. and the name Marilyn in white on my wrist for my obsession with Marilyn Monroe. I love my tattoos and cannot wait to get more. I wish these pics came out better.. 

I'm a mommy, a fiance, a sister, a daughter, and a best friend. I'm a to-do list making, disposable diaper using, vaccinating, formula feeding, anti-abortion, crying it out believing, smoking out side, full time working, 19 year old momma to Kenna Marie who makes this life so amazing! =)

do11face
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Here are 3 of mine. I have more but no pics of them.

Santiago Cruz                                      Isabel Violet
                9-14-06                                                 2-3-09

Miss.Cullen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I have six tattoos. I am planning on more.

This is roman numerals for 7, my sons name.

My favorite one:

PhilsBabyMama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Just got mine finished.  Took 22 hours in all.  The photo was taken a couple hours after it was done, so it wasn't healed and the skin was kind of red and inflammed. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)