Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Online games...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

Do you play any online games? I am trying to advance in Frontierville, and the task I'm on is driving me crazy!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissychristi
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. That's about it. 

millermom07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I'm getting so tired of having to have people gift us the building supplies so we can finish things... lol  So thanks for adding me and gifting me :)  I don't remember which level you are, but if you haven't "had your child" yet on their, then don't cut down your cactus or the thorns, because you'll need them for a task later and they take forever to grow back!! lol

Schleetle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Oh okay thanks! No I haven't had a baby yet. I'm still trying to get enough coins/energy to have my husband harvest 50 wheat. I've been working on it for two days now.

Schleetle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Oh yeah do you need anything else in your game?  I'll send it to you in a bit if you do.

Quoting millermom07:

I'm getting so tired of having to have people gift us the building supplies so we can finish things... lol  So thanks for adding me and gifting me :)  I don't remember which level you are, but if you haven't "had your child" yet on their, then don't cut down your cactus or the thorns, because you'll need them for a task later and they take forever to grow back!! lol

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:27 PM

I used to play Farmville and CafeWorld on Facebook but I've stopped, they became too addicting and I didn't want that influence over me, so I chose to stop playing them all together.

Miss.Cullen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:52 PM

I play alot of games on Facebook. Mostly FrontierVille and Treasure Isle and Farmville. =P Other than that no games.

Oh yes I play Diablo. =P

heartsandskulls
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:58 PM

i play petville and frontierville. and sorority life

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Latte Land on here. Rarely Flower Power.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Army_Wife41
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:15 PM

World of Warcrack....er... Warcraft.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I dont play any games online. I get to into them and then nothing else gets done lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)