Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies first haircut!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

When/will your baby's first haircut be?

We cut my oldest's hair when he was 2, and we still haven't cut my 14 month old's hair.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_girl07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

My oldest didnt get a haircut til 2 1/2 simpely because she didnt need it. My youngest is still bald as can be at 15 months so I imagine it will be 2 1/2ish for her as well

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM
my 9 month old has already had 2 lol he has so much hair and is need of another one in the near future
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ACsLady
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:51 PM

I trimmed my daughter's hair a month or so ago (she was about 10 months old) because the hair on the side kept getting in her ears and bothering her and her bangs were starting to get in her eyes. I didn't want to cut it at all...just let it grow, but it looked better once it was neater and it's grown out pretty fast since then. It's gotten long enough in the back to start to curl up at the bottom and it's so cute. :)

luka_89
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM

my oldest is a girl and were letting hers grow long...my ds is almost 8 months and hasent even an inch of hair and what he dose have is thin lol so im sure he wont need a cut for a long while i do however trim the back just to keep it neat and even so he dosent end up with a mulet

libs
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM

My youngest will get his 1st haircut at Disney World in Oct. They have a really cool barber shop at the Magic Kingdom. It's really neat what they do for the kids 1st haircuts. He will get a pair of  Mickey ears that say "My First Haircut" and a certificate with a lock of his hair!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM

I don't plan on cutting Mackenzie's hair until she is at least two, even then it will only be a trim.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM

My oldest was about 2 her hair did not grow very fast. My second was about a year, our third is 7 months and no haircut yet

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I have no clue! Esmeralda is 16 months and her hair is still short. At this rate, I don't think she'll need a first haircut for YEARS.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:04 AM

My baby is 19 m/o and has beautiful bouncy curls! We won't be trimming it for a very long time! I did give her bangs when she was 12 months, i trim those every so often :]

CFWife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:06 AM

DS had his first cut at around a year.  DD1 hasnt had it cut and shes 2 with it nearly to her butt.  DD2 is a baldy so thats not happening anytime soon LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)