Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Weight

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM
  • 19 Replies

Have you lost all the weight you gained while pregnant? If so how did you do it?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallenfey22
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM

just had baby 12 days ago so that would be a no, lol

lundaylove
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:14 PM

having kids made me lose the little weight i gained while preggo... but due to some hormonal oddity i have (lol) i gain weight in the 6 months afterwards and im still working on losing that.

Runner87
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM

ya i gained about 55-60 lbs lol... I lost it really fast, when my son was about 4 months i lost it all. i worked SUPER hard. watched what i ate, and ran everyday with him in his running stroller

S_morgan09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I only gained 25 pounds when I was pregnant so it wasn't hard to loose. I just walked with my in her stroller around the mall when it warmed up outside and now that she is crawling everywhere I just chase her.

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Kacie is 4 months old and I have lost almost all of the weight.  I gained 60lb  and I only have about 10lbs left, I will say I have not been trying very hard lately :(   I need to get back on track!

rileysmommy229
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM

yes i have, how i did it?? BREASTFEEDING!

weaveress
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM

ummm...no. she is three months old. i have been doing zumba three days a week, trampoline once a week, and as soon as the kids go back to school ill be doing water excercises twice a week. but havent lost any. although i am getting my shape back.

marywilliams
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

With Caroline I lost most of it by my 6 week appointment - thanks to a high metabolism.  My dad and his mom had always been underweight, so they must have passed that on to me!

I just had Samuel 8 days ago, but have already lost 16 of the 33 pounds I gained.  That was as of Wednesday.  I'm hoping it's all gone by my 6 week appointment this time too.

I hate excercise, so I hate to think I'll have to do that!  Of course, having a newborn and an 18 month old will be exercise enough!

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM

me too! i eat healthy too but i think bf does it

Quoting rileysmommy229:

yes i have, how i did it?? BREASTFEEDING!

Miss.Cullen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

No/Yes. I gained only a few pounds while pregnant. Right after birth I lost ALOT of weight though and was skinnier than ever. I am not one of the lucky BFing moms who lose weight because now, 9 months post partum and EBFing I am the biggest I have ever been and I hate it, disgusting!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)