Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tell me ...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

How did he "pop" the question?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weaveress
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

we were driving back from spring break my senior year. and we had stopped at the big mcdonalds that goes across the highway somewhere between oklahoma and illinios, not sure which state we were even in. and he just stuck the ring on his palm and put it between the seat and the car and said well? i replied well what?

Chrissy9479
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:27 PM

hehe it was so unromantic but it was cute now that I think about it lol. that afternoon I was joking with him about wanting 10 kids and a big house and a farm (which would be fun btw but we defintely don't make enough!) and I said but theres only one small problem, hes like whats that? I said we're not even married yet lol. hes like yeah and thats the ONLY problem! lol  so that night we were laying in bed watching tv (yeah we lived together before lol) and hes like so do you want to get married? and with no hesitation I was like yes of course! and hes like ok, we will. and i looked at him and I was like REALLY?? and hes like yes, why do you think I asked? I was like I thought it was hypothetical question! and hes like no! i mean it! and i said oh, well the answer is still yes then! lol and hes like well I hope so! lol. it was kinda funny, cause i was just all casual about it lol.

marywilliams
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM

He didn't.  I did.  We had met about a two years earlier.  His fiance was a good friend of mine.  She had his baby, then when the baby was 6 months old she ran off and married another man.  We remained friends and after 2 years, we were chatting online (I was in Ohio helping my family while my dad was fighting prostate cancer) and I asked him.  Best decision I ever made!  We were married less than a month later.  Sadly, my dad was not able to travel to make it to our wedding.  He did get to meet my husband not long after.  I think things work out for a reason and Joe was brought into my life because my dad was leaving.  My husband and I got married in July, my dad passed away in October.

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM
on valintines day! He got on his knees and told me I was the only woman for him. And I was a wonderful mother. We had our wedding date set prior to the engagement!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Over the phone... It was lame.

Jennifair
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM

In a pumpkin patch, we were getting our halloween pumpkins. I bent down to look at one and decided against it, he bent down to look at it and called to me saying it's a good one and to take another look. I turned to see him on his knee with a ring. My family was with me they all ( besides my dad, he was walking with the daughter) were misty eyed. It was rather sweet.

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:02 PM

He said, "I love you. I love you more than the world. I have loved you forever and I always want to love you. I can't imagine us apart. So I was wondering if you would spend the rest of your life with me." After this, he opened the black box which showed me the beautiful engagement ring and wedding band.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM

He just asked. we were sitting on the couch. our daughter was playing on the floor

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:42 AM

BUMP!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM

In a hotel room filled with roses and candles

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)