Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you take them with you?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:06 PM
  • 48 Replies

Do you take your LO's shopping with you?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof2grls06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I normally do. Sometimes I leave the older 2 at home with my husband though. I don't leave them often because I go shopping when my husband's at work.

A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Natural, Drug free Childbirthing, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CRY IT OUT, Anti-vax, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

It's a child not a choice.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.

cpflum08

Sometimes, but I try not to, to much work.

Heather881029

Only when I have no other choice

Marie682
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM

yep sure do  but sometimes it is hard. i have a 20mth old son and 2mth lil girl

mrs.pasternak
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I ALWAYS take all 3 of my kids shopping with me.  If I didn't i would never get to go cuz my hubby works a lot!! my kids a 5, 3, and 1 so it isn't always a fun trip but they are usualyy pretty good and i LOVE to shop:) 

MamaBear2cubs
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:10 PM

All the time. It's rough but my husband works all the time and if I didn't go shopping who knows when it would get done lol.

iluvmyboys4
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Yes, I always take my boys with me unless the older 2 are at school, then it's just my 3 year old and 17 month old

carinyosa99
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Yes because I'm usually shopping when my husband is working.

AutymsMommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Not if I can help it. He pulls down my shirt and yells "boob boob boob".

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

Jennifair
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM

most times. Sometimes I get alone time shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)