Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brag Post!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  • 13 Replies

Brag about your baby! Tell us anything cute, funny anything!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:00 PM

She is learning to say everyone's name! She can now say "Josh" instead of "Osh" for my brother (Josh lol), she says "Kayee" for my sister Kayleigh, and "Cass" for my friend Cassidy.  =)

She is also learning other new words here and there.

JenniferZiemba
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Jillian (11 mths) is learning Itsy Bitsy Spider.  She is so cute when she puts her little hands up in the air.  Then she claps.

Honeybun09

My daughter is really well behaved in public.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

mommy2xp

Aww! I love the way lo's say other names! We called our oldest Abba for a long time! Her name is Abi but her sis said Abba

Quoting 1wildchild:

She is learning to say everyone's name! She can now say "Josh" instead of "Osh" for my brother (Josh lol), she says "Kayee" for my sister Kayleigh, and "Cass" for my friend Cassidy.  =)

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I love Itsy Bitsy Spider!!

Quoting JenniferZiemba:

Jillian (11 mths) is learning Itsy Bitsy Spider.  She is so cute when she puts her little hands up in the air.  Then she claps.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

That's awesome! Can she come teach my 2 yr old something? lol

Quoting Honeybun09:

My daughter is really well behaved in public.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Yea I love her little voice, I can't wait to hear it when she starts saying real words and having an actual conversation with her.  =)

Quoting mommy2xp:

Aww! I love the way lo's say other names! We called our oldest Abba for a long time! Her name is Abi but her sis said Abba

Quoting 1wildchild:

mommyof2grls06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM

My middle daughter's name is Charlotte and she insists her name is Peters My Yarlet. My youngest thinks it super cute to go up the stairs and look at me and grin and go faster. My oldest likes to be a "ballerinda" and twirl around all over the place any time music comes on.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I am still amazed at having conversations with my 5 yr old. I love just sitting and letting her tell me stories.

Quoting 1wildchild:

Yea I love her little voice, I can't wait to hear it when she starts saying real words and having an actual conversation with her.  =)

Quoting mommy2xp:

Quoting 1wildchild:

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Everytime I hear the name Charlotte I'm going to think of that!! It's super cute! My 2 yr old does that on the stairs as well, I think it's from me chasing her lol. I love lil ballerinda's :)

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

My middle daughter's name is Charlotte and she insists her name is Peters My Yarlet. My youngest thinks it super cute to go up the stairs and look at me and grin and go faster. My oldest likes to be a "ballerinda" and twirl around all over the place any time music comes on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)