Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone doing?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM
  • 19 Replies

What's going on in your household?

My husband and son are watching baseball, I just put the baby down for the night.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM

I just got off the phone with my mom, my sister is really sick and in the hospital out of state since she is visiting my dad for the summer... My mom and I were talking about a "plan" in case things get worse than they already are if we need to go out there......

DH just packed his lunch for work tomorrow and now he is playing his xbox. DD is in bed.  =)

Jessy613
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM

My husband is watching a show on tv and i'm just surfing the net. Ds is in bed for the night :)

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I'm on here.

DH and my younger brother are at Best Buy because my brother is buying a laptop.

Esmeralda is sleeping.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

heartsandskulls
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

trying to get the kids in bed...they keep getting out!!! and listening to some pandora radio and on here

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Quoting 1wildchild:

I just got off the phone with my mom, my sister is really sick and in the hospital out of state since she is visiting my dad for the summer... My mom and I were talking about a "plan" in case things get worse than they already are if we need to go out there......

DH just packed his lunch for work tomorrow and now he is playing his xbox. DD is in bed.  =)

Oh I'm sorry:( 

mommy2xp

I'm on here, my 7 month old is asleep for the night, dh is playing Wow and watching some soccer thing....My older two are at grandma's for the night probably running around like crazy

joci2203

Quoting heartsandskulls:

trying to get the kids in bed...they keep getting out!!! and listening to some pandora radio and on here

I love Pandora!

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Quoting Honeybun09:

I'm on here.

DH and my younger brother are at Best Buy because my brother is buying a laptop.

Esmeralda is sleeping.

A new laptop would be nice:)

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Quoting mommy2xp:

I'm on here, my 7 month old is asleep for the night, dh is playing Wow and watching some soccer thing....My older two are at grandma's for the night probably running around like crazy

That's cool you have a little break:)

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I just got a new one in October. :)

Quoting joci2203:

Quoting Honeybun09:

I'm on here.

Esmeralda is sleeping.

A new laptop would be nice:)

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)