Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you want to be...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM
  • 22 Replies

When you grew up, lol?

I wanted to be a lawyer for a long time, a published writer, and a teacher.

I am a teacher now, but my true passion is to go back to school and study biology.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I wanted to be everything LOL.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

mommyof2grls06

I wanted to be an OBG/YN. Instead of delivering babies, I ended up just having them. lol. I wouldn't trade my job I have now for anything in the world though.

A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Natural, Drug free Childbirthing, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CRY IT OUT, Anti-vax, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

It's a child not a choice.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I always changed my mind but as a child I had wanted to be a vet. Instead of going to school to be a vet I am going to school to be a Medical Assistant and work in an obstetrician's office, to then go back to school to be an RN and work in a maternity ward.  =)

MelaneeO

when i was little i wanted to train white tigers :)

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Oh wait I forgot I wanted to be famous,lol.  I use to practice my signature for hours.

joci2203

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

I wanted to be an OBG/YN. Instead of delivering babies, I ended up just having them. lol. I wouldn't trade my job I have now for anything in the world though.

Ha ha good trade off:)

mommy2xp

At my kindergarten graduation I wanted to be a ballerina and live in nebraska with my mom and dad. only thing I'm doing is living in nebraska lol

Simply-blissful

i wanted to be a nurse then a teacher. im in school now to be a medical assistant and will be done in a month!! but i plan to go back to get my rn, i found my true passion is to be a neonatal icu nurse

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Quoting 1wildchild:

I always changed my mind but as a child I had wanted to be a vet. Instead of going to school to be a vet I am going to school to be a Medical Assistant and work in an obstetrician's office, to then go back to school to be an RN and work in a maternity ward.  =)

My cousin is a RN in Maternity, she loves it!

joci2203
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Quoting MelaneeO:

when i was little i wanted to train white tigers :)

Interesting:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)