Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you get stretch marks?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM
  • 20 Replies

I was lucky I didn't, but my tummy is kind of wrinkly.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Yes! Only on my stomach though. I already had some on my legs that just got worse but not added onto. None on my boobs or my butt or anywhere else.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Yes, on my belly, butt and boobs lol. They really are not that bad, they don't bother me much. What bothers me is how stretched out and saggy the skin on my belly is now..

emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Yup. Tons. For me, it's genetic. My mom, grandma, sister, aunt, etc, any female in my family to have kids, got stretch marks.

Butt, boobs, stomach, thighs. I used to have some on my arms but those went away.

For anyone looking to reduce appearance, Bio Oil. I started using that and after even a few days I could see a huge difference. You can find it in the cosmetics department at Walgreen's. It's about $15 for a 2 ounce bottle but a little goes a long way.

marineswashing dishesbaby girl

Mrs.Price_87
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM
YES! :'-( I have the worst looking stretch marks ever! I call them my battle scars! Thankfully they have faded a little more since having my 2nd dd and I didn't get anymore w/ her either. They are just so gross looking tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2xp
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Yep, I got them on my sides horribly bad they even hurt, my stomach is all bumpy, I got them on my boobs, and on my legs, calves and thighs! kids wrecked my body lol

Miss.Cullen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I had them before pregnancy, I am just happy that pregnancy did not make them worse!

jackiewal10
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I got 5!  I thought it was SO weird that I only got fine.  They're long, about 3 inches, but only five.  And on the top of my stomach.  They're not in a "typical" stretch mark area.  I did however then get several, probably 6-8 right along the top of my c-section scar.  I actually never noticed them  and they didn't show until my pregnancy pigment came back this pregnancy, but I'm pretty sure that they were caused BY the c-section itself. 

Laylas_mami28
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Same, but not too bad on the boobs and a little on my legs that are by now faded. 

Quoting 1wildchild:

Yes, on my belly, butt and boobs lol. They really are not that bad, they don't bother me much. What bothers me is how stretched out and saggy the skin on my belly is now..

JoeyJrsMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM

I did, on my stomach.

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Nope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)