Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your fb status?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 32 Replies

What's your fb status?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephie280
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM

i'm never buying a hand held device again. at least unitl connor is 5

joci2203
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
Okay I only have 3 rooms left to clean, but I am done for the day.
faeryfrog
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Ella just learned her 33rd sign today!!

MamaBear2cubs
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM
India foxtrot yankee oscar uniform charlie alpha november uniform november delta echo romeo sierra tango alpha november delta tango hotel india sierra charlie oscar papa yankee alpha november delta papa alpha sierra tango echo tango oscar yankee oscar uniform romeo sierra tango alpha tango uniform sierra (lets see who......gets it and follows the instructions)

mama_girl07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

DID YOU KNOW....car seats expire? This is not a ploy from car seat companies, the plastic actually gets brittle and starts to deteriorate. You wouldnt deem a condom safe after the expireation date so dont assume car seats are safe after the exp date either. Most seats have a 6 yr life from the manufacture date. This date should be stamped somewhere on the back or bottom of seat and possibley the exp date.

DeacnConsMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Don't currently have a status even though I am going through drama and its tempting to let everyone know. i just don't need everyone on fbk asking me whats wrong. Sometimes I wish you could just rant in your status and ppl wouldn't ask. haha

alandou
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Alicia & Swizz? Baby? C'mon...she too pretty 4 him!

Ammie25
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:48 AM

The OCD Project is a crazy, good show!

millermom07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:49 AM

This is from Friday... I didn't do an update today even though I should have because my mom and sister came up from GA (to VA) to visit us and meet Rahmad for the first time).

Rahmad had his 6 week well child check today... he's 9.5lbs (up 2.4lbs from birth) & 20.25in (only up 1.25 from birth so our little guy is short right now... lol). The doc gave me a sample of Similac Sensitve, so maybe this will help with his gas & fussiness! Plus my poor baby got 2 shots today :(

aSoldierSWifE44
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I wanna start running...well lets start with joging...or maybe fast walking... I need a partner and a sitter...? Any takers? Come on B*tches, put the cup cakes down and lets get movin..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)