Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedtime?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM
  • 27 Replies

What time is your children's bed time? I put my almost 2 year old to bed between 8 and 9:45. When I put him to bed at 8 I feel guilty. But I keep telling myself he is only 2! Some 8 year olds have that bedtime! lol

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_girl07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Oldest is 3y 2m goes to bed no later than 8:15p, youngest is in bed no later than 7:30p. They both get up pretty early so i feel no remorse putting them to bed early lol :)

Steph1499
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM

My 2 year olds bedtime is 7.  lol  she has always been on that schedule but tonight she didnt go to sleep till 9 cause we were out and she had a late nap.

DeacnConsMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Quoting mama_girl07:

Oldest is 3y 2m goes to bed no later than 8:15p, youngest is in bed no later than 7:30p. They both get up pretty early so i feel no remorse putting them to bed early lol :)

Yeah see he still doesn't get up till 8:30 or 9 in the morning. lol I get lucky because its nice to have a breather and a minute to make coffee and stuff before the chaos begins! lol

DeacnConsMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Quoting Steph1499:

My 2 year olds bedtime is 7.  lol  she has always been on that schedule but tonight she didnt go to sleep till 9 cause we were out and she had a late nap.

Wow that must be nice. lol But what time does she get up in the morning? I'm not too big of an early bird so this schedule works nicely for me. haha

MamaBear2cubs
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

My 19 month old goes down between 8-9.

Steph1499
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM

well when its not summer  she gets up at 730 so i can take her brother to school.  Now that it is summer she sleeps till 8ish.  She is pretty consistant with getting 12 hours of sleep. 

Quoting DeacnConsMom:

Quoting Steph1499:

Wow that must be nice. lol But what time does she get up in the morning? I'm not too big of an early bird so this schedule works nicely for me. haha

kelpresmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM

during school yr my 6 yr is in bed by 9pm my 4yr is in bed by 8:30pm and baby is asleep by9pm every night beenthat way since he came home from hospital but we are all up an moving by 7:30no later then 8 during summer during school 6:30 am is when i get up and start the day..... so no its not bad it is really up to the parent to make the bedtime.

My sis has her boys in bed by 8 and they are the same age as my oldest two.....but ill admit when they are staying the night they stay up late at my house due to they all get to excited and having to much fun LOL.

its a good bed time momma dont feel bad.

gfamilyof4
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM

lol my bedtime was 8pm on school nights til i was a senior in high school! 

anyways, ds is 3 and i usually let him stay up til around 9-ish depending on what's going on during the day. like tonight, it's almost 11:30 here and he's still up. we were looking for a house all day and i'm exhausted, so keeping him up will guarantee i get to sleep in tomorrow! lol

dd usually goes down for the night around 11, she's 4 months and thats just the last time she eats at night.

don't feel guilty about it...sometimes i put ds to bed at 8 just because dh and i need some quiet time!!!

weaveress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:39 AM

all of mine are at 930pm during the school year, 1030 in the summer and fri and sat nights. they are 9yo,6yo, and 3mos. they all have to be up by nine am regardless of teh bedtime. 7am during school year.

alandou
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:42 AM

dd usually by 10:30

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)