• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you plan to start trying?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM
  • 33 Replies

When do you plan to start trying for your next baby?

Or are you done?

Or are you still deciding if you want to add to your family again?

Or maybe you like to let nature take it's course = )

*Happily married mommy of a preschooler, toddler and a newborn!*

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah5708Emma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM

i havent been on BC since dd was 6 months old and stopped bf. and she's 2 now. so i guess we're not trying, but if it happens it happens. i want another baby, but DH is a little hesitant. lets just say we aren't doing anything to prevent it.

Ambereno144
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM
January is when we will stop preventing. :] I want them to be about 2 yrs apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Done... trying to find a more permanent solution to birth control. 

august_baby_09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM

we are still undecided if we want another baby. we work swing shift (its CRAZY hrs) so its hard enough with just one. we are on bc and will be until Brandie is out of diapers then we will decide if we are ready for another one.

lyndallsmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Oh, we are done. We were supposed to be done after Lyndall but Mia is our vasectomy baby. She was so meant to be a part of our family!! Hubby had his procedure redone and I plan to get my tubes tied at some point.

Kim

in lovebreastfeedinggirl on a swing

Kim & Alan              Mia                     Lyndall

8/2/03                10/1/2008             3/20/05

mama_girl07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:15 AM

We are done with 2. i got the Mirena IUD in though so we have 5 yrs to decide if we are really done. We are both young so we didnt want to do anything permanent in case we wanted another. if we dont have another by the time its time to get my IUD out then my husband has volunteered to get a vasectomy.

wilesmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM
I am due February 28th!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:25 AM
DH and I are talking about adding one more to our family in 2 or 3 years from now. I had my LO January so we are not ready for a new baby yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2grls06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:26 AM

We are going to try again in March or before that. We want one more, so the next one will probably be our last. If we have any more after the next, then whatever, but as far as we're concerned this next will be our last.

A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Natural, Drug free Childbirthing, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CRY IT OUT, Anti-vax, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

It's a child not a choice.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:27 AM
currently trying :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)