Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dinners

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM
  • 8 Replies
Do you make a lot of what you cook from scratch or from the box?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Schleetle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM

From scratch almost always.

Ambereno144
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Same here :]. I don't like cooking from a box.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutymsMommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I cook from scratch 5 days a week, we go out as a family once a week, and we order take-out once a week.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Honestly, I cook from scratch almost always

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:39 AM

The box :]

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM

from scratch most of the time. I keep some quick box things in the cupboard for my lazy days

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
equally! I like cooking from scratch but most days I don't have the time for it. So I save thursday- sunday as home cooked days and make it a point to cook from scratch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I don't cook but DH cooks alot from scratch. We do occasionally have boxed meals but not often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)