Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many credit cards do you own?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  • 38 Replies

*Happily married mommy of a preschooler, toddler and a newborn!*

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I have one

Sam.Marie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:36 AM

we have one as well

AutymsMommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:37 AM

We only have one credit card... and it is only used when my husband travels for business. It is easier for him to keep track of his expenses (hotel, food, gas etc) so that the company can reimburse him. It isn't technically a "company card", but it works well as a system :o)

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

hooahwifey1231
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:44 AM

We dont have any credit cards at all. we only have our check card, which comes straight out of our bank account when we use it. We are building our credit up by paying off the loan on our vehicle. I think credit cards are a bad idea, unless you know you are going to pay off the credit card on time etc and keep up with it. Because they can make you go in major debt.

nily
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 AM

NONE!!!! I'm buying a prepaid VISA this week so I could buy baby items online.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

I just have one, dh has a different one.

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM
never had one and still don't. Just the bank card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM

i have a sams club credit but no traditional credit cards. dh has 3 other traditional ones

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM

1 only!

joci2203
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I have 2 and hubby has 2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)