Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long was your recover post delivery?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM
  • 21 Replies

Mine was 8-10 weeks :[

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttaylor1998
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

About an hour.  LOL   Really though, once I delivered the placenta, I showered and felt awesome.  The nursing contractions hurt a tad but I didn't have any actual "recovery" time. =)

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

12 weeks

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

PhilsBabyMama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Mine was pretty fast.  I had a natural, vaginal birth and didn't tear at all.   I was a little sore for a few days, but that was it.  I was up walking around right away.

amy31308
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I was induced, and had an epidural. My labor and delivery was 3 hours exactly and I didn't tear at all. I felt great as soon as I got up and showered :) I never felt like I just had a baby. The nursing contractions hurt bad, and I bled lightly for 3 weeks. But it all was great!

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Wow, that's awesome!:]

Quoting ttaylor1998:

About an hour.  LOL   Really though, once I delivered the placenta, I showered and felt awesome.  The nursing contractions hurt a tad but I didn't have any actual "recovery" time. =)

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Wow! Wish i would've felt the same lol :]

Quoting amy31308:

I was induced, and had an epidural. My labor and delivery was 3 hours exactly and I didn't tear at all. I felt great as soon as I got up and showered :) I never felt like I just had a baby. The nursing contractions hurt bad, and I bled lightly for 3 weeks. But it all was great!

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM

After my last baby I felt great right after she came out. No pain no anything. The only thing I had for about 2 weeks was the horrible feeling in my tummy that it was emtpy and collapsing or something

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:56 PM
week after my scheduled c section I was up and at em even driving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM

About a week...

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I was the same way.I felt great right away.I had actual bleeding for about 3 days and then spotted some for a few more days but that was it.

Quoting ttaylor1998:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)