Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you give your LO's candy?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 16 Replies

We hardly EVER give our daughter candy unless we're at a celebration, etc., then it's only lolipops. My daughter's dentist suggested only one piece of candy a day if we do give it to her :]

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amanda904
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Since my boys are only 1 y/o, they only get to lick on a sucker if I happen to be eating one, but that's about it.

Artistachica
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Rarely! Maybe once a week if that!

carterscutie85
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:47 PM

lol my son gets candy sometimes, maybe twice a week, but not a whole candy bar by any means, just a bite of whatever I am eating.

Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:48 PM

my daughters are almost 2 and almost 4 and sometimes get m&m's and lollipops under supervision of course...but not everyday...its rare ..and sometimes fruit sancks. hell i water doen the jucie lol so itsless suger

Intrested in shedding a few pounds?  Looking to join people that have something in common? have you just had a baby, want to find ways to maintain your weight, or are you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy? THE FIT MAMA CLUB is here for you!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

tippymorgan08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Nope. The only candy-like thing our son (22 months) has had is fruit leather, sorta like Fruit by the Foot, but I make it myself with real fruit so it's much better than that out of the box stuff, and he only gets that on occasion since the process takes so long.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM

We rarely ever give her candy and we rarely buy candy for ourselves so that it is not a tease to her.

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Not really. She will get one if were at a party or celebration. I don't buy candy for us.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Not really. I really limit the amount of junk food we have in the house. I dont give any candy to them until they are a year to year and a half

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Rarely.We save it for special occasions.

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:40 PM
Sometimes and if we are home I brush his teeth right after he is done eating it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)