• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you're a mom when...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

...You want to check into a hotel room just to get a full night of uninterrupted sleep! lol (I'm exhausted!)  ... Anyone want to add to this?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:52 PM

...you're more emotional about things (well at least i am) lol

Mommy Graphics

Squeakette
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM

you dont get grossed out by anything at all anymore, especially when your 1 year old rips open their dirty diaper and spreads it everywhere..and all you do is sigh and start the bath water.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

...you show up a little late sometimes :]

Mommy Graphics

Girlweezle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:15 PM

When your little one spits up on you and you decide you'll finish your dinner before getting changed...  more then likely he'll spit up on you one more time before dinner if finished anyways....  

When you realize that diaper wipes will clean ANYTHING...  butts, faces, hands, tables, snack trays, toys etc.....

BTW - I asked my hubby for the night in the hotel for Mothers Day....  and now for my birthday...  *sigh* he just laughed... I think he thought I was kidding.... 

teddysmama09
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:27 AM

.....when your "purse" has pictures of Whinnie the Pooh on it and you have replaced a makeup bag for a bag of whipes and mints for cheerios.

....A shower is no longer part of your morning ritual (or even daily for that matter!)

....Your true love is short bald and toothles and loves you for your boobs!

MegMon1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:50 AM

When your son puts too much french fries in his mouth gags and pukes up the other half in your hand, at a restaurant so that it doesn't go all over and some else has to see it on the floor and stuff. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)