Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Daughter's First Hair Appointment

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

How horrible were peoples' kids' first hair appointments? My daughter is not getting a cut, but just a style for a photo shoot. I am concerned she might have a breakdown.:-( Just wondering how this went for others?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Barronbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM
depends on age I think my dd had her hair done for dh and I wedding and loved it and the lady did it super quick(so dd patience didn't wear thin) gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chesswoman
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM

She will be 2 in 2 weeks.....

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Bring cookies!! lol. My dd has been ok letting them do it, but would never sit still long enough.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I do hair and for me it's easiest to give kids something to do. I like to either give kids a sucker, or I'll put them in a booster high chair with a tray and give them some colors and paper. Try to keep her occupied, she may also want to sit on your lap the best way for me would be for her to sit on your lap facing you then you will face me and I'd do her hair.  Since it's just a style it should be ok the scissors scare kids sometimes.

chesswoman
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Yeah, I was thinking I'll let her sit on my lap and bring her some gummy bears to distract her. she shouldn't have a lot of candy of course, but it's a special occasion!;-)

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:15 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)