Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If there was something you could change about your child(ren) what would it be?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  • 25 Replies

For my oldest it would be her be nicer to the neighborhood kids. My youngest would be her not to be sick all the time!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Of course I love them the way they are, but one of my sons just keeps getting in trouble for his mouth. He never knows when to stop talking, or whining. So I wish he would calm down a little in that area. I think it's just a phase - I hope anyway!

asil
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I would wish that my oldest was born without DDH or her 3 CHD... and I would wish that my youngest wasn't born so early so that at nearly 2 she would be more like a 2 year old, rather than a 1 year old...

so better beginnings and health for them both.  it breaks my heart to know that my oldest has been through 4 hip surgeries, and still has to face the hardest part, her open heart surgeries.  and that my youngest can only say "mama' at 2 and is still wearing 6-9 month clothing... but their personalities make up for what they lack in other places!

i'd want them to stay who they are though... such sweet girls.

carinyosa99
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Right now, it would be that he didn't have undescended testicles so that we didn't have to do surgery :(

punksjs
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:21 PM
That my son wouldn't get colds so easily! And my step-daughter I wish she would play in her room without whining that she's too lonely to be by herself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aSoldierSWifE44
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:22 PM

My son would not be bad. I mean he is just bad, he delibertly does things he KNOWS will send him to time out, touches things he knows he should not, hides and breaks stuff he know he shouldn't have, has such attitude, and throws fit! I can't wait til this deployment is over and his father can come get some sense in this boy bc he just closes his eyes and pretends to be asleep when I try and talk to him!!

Artistachica
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM

To go to bed at a decent time!!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I would erase my daughter's birthmark. I don't hate it but it caused a lot of issues when she was little but now it's gotten better!

I would also erase my newborn's heart murmur.

As silly as it sounds I can not think of something to change about my middle son....he has never had issues, I guess I would erase the memories I have of crying because he had colic and I could not figure out what was wrong = )

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM

My oldest I would make her not so clumsy.

My second I would calm her down just a tad, and she would be potty trained

My third I would make it so she couldn't bit me

jesmoore27028
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM

With my first I would like all is sensory issues would go away. He is constantly doing something whether good or bad, he is always on the go and messing with something.

With my youngest I would like to fix his hemiparesis so that he isn't so developmentally behind.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Nothing :]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)