Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thrush?? Please help!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

My LO has been pretty fussy during feeding times. I just assumed she's been going thru a growth spurt, which she probably is, but now I realize that she may have thrush.

I am not able to see any other areas of her mouth, so I don't know if this is appearing anywhere else.

I made an appt with the pediatrician both my kids see for tomorrow to talk to her about my son's behavior, however, I may just need to bring this up as well.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mgc_717
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM

it looks like thrush to me. my little guy has thrush right now. your pediatrician will more then likely put your little one on antibiotics for it. my little guy isn't responding to the antibiotics so my son's pediatrician recommended gentine violit. it dye and safe to use. it is also an anti- fungel and an anti-bacterial. you put it on every white patch that is in you little one's mouth and it will go away with a one time use. you use a clean q-tip and wipe it on one spot then get another q-tip and wipe it on another white patch. you keep using clean q-tips till every white patch is covered. good luck.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM

It could be. Best thing is talking to the pedi about it. Hope it goes away soon!

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:29 AM

BUMP!

Ammie25
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Thanks to those of you that responded to my concern! Turns out the lil one did NOT have thrush! Whew! What a relief!

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 2:46 PM

great!!

Quoting Ammie25:

Thanks to those of you that responded to my concern! Turns out the lil one did NOT have thrush! Whew! What a relief!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)