• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Carseat ?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
my 9 month old is almost out grown his infant carrier his head is 2 inches from rim so I need to go out and buy a rear facing convertable. What kind does everyone have and what do you like and dislike about it? Thanks so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
La-Belle-Vie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I have a Britax Boulevard and I do love it, however, it is over priced compared to other seats that are comparable on the market right now but at the time I bought the seat it was at the top and was worth the price.

If I had to do it all over again I would go with a Graco MyRide 65 or a First Years True Fit.

Photobucket

ILoveMyJason
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:05 PM

I have my 9-month-old in a Graco MyRide 65, and my 2.5-year-old in The First Years True Fit. I like them both, but would totally recommend the MyRide over the True Fit.

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I am getting a Graco Myride for my little girl soon!!!

lundaylove
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM

i had the first years true fit and really enjoyed it. In feb i replaced it with a Radian 80SL for my son as he was on the very loast slot for rear facing at just 14 months and i want him to rear face as long as possible. I really love my radians (i have another one as well).

mamabens
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I have a Sunshine kids radian 65. We love it!!! Harrison had to sit ff(he's over a year) temporarily &  was miserable, he was almost giggling when I put him back in his seat.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:40 AM

BUMP!

begamom
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:42 AM
We have a true fit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starryeyez23
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:45 AM

I have my 9 month old in a graco my ride 65,absolutely love it. 2 year old DD is in a graco nautilus, 3 year old DS and 5 year old SS are both in cosco seneras....hate them

Artistachica
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:06 AM

BUMP!

AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:08 AM

I have a Recaro Signo. I LOVE it. I have never heard it mentioned on this site before though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)