• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you workout?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you workout? What do you do and how often?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:03 PM
No. I need to though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:21 PM

I was working out 5-6 days a week but then tore my rotator cuff and then reinjured it after I'd just started healing so I didn't work out AT ALL for almost 5 months.I'm just starting to get back in to it (with my fingers crossed) and i'm doing it 3-4 days a week.I do a lot of weight training.

joci2203
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Yoga, but that's about it.

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I don't workout right now. I have 30 day shred though and I did it for a while and it worked great I need to get back into it

MixedCooke
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:49 AM

I like Gilad workouts, Shimmy (belly dancing), walk on the treadmill, free weights and other exercise programs on Fit TV.  I try and do something at least a half hour every other day bare minimum.  I also do NEAT (non-exercise activity thermogenesis), which is basically any movement will burn calories, such as fidgeting.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:24 AM

Yes, crunches & everyday activities/chores :]

lovemy2boys39
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

No. I need to though

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Mrs.Price_87
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Yes, atleast 3 days a week sometimes more. I get on the treadmill for 30-45 mins jogging/walking, then I do leg lifts till I can't do them any longer, then I do 60 crunches then side 40 side crunches, last I use the prefect push ups till I can't do anymore. I've lost almost 30lbs since feb. I also keep myself very busy during the day w/ cleaning, laundry and playing w/ the girls. I also walk to the park and storytime when ever the weather is good. Oh and we also go on a 4 or 5 mile walk as a family on the weekends, and once we get a bike trailer for the girls we will be biking on the weekends! I love working out now I have never been so fit and in shape, it feels so good too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM

yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)