Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny kids!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

What funny/silly things have your kids done today?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama_girl07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Earlier my husband was playing Super Mario Galaxy on Wii and he was doing one of the castles and was fighting the boss and she was on the edge of her seat the whole time and every time he hit the boss she would go "Oh MY GOSH daddy, Awesome job" lol She is so funny.

Amanda904
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:11 PM

DH and I went to our friend's house for dinner, and they have a son that is 4 months older than my boys, but he's walking.
Well, their son was running around and Nicholas would crawl right behind him, chasing him, but every time their son would turn around and run the other direction, Nicholas would bust up laughing and they did this for a good 45 minutes.

Michael didn't care about them, he just wanted to play w/ the toys. lol 

meglennox
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:27 PM

my almost 3yr old has learned to come to me when he has an owie, because mommy will kiss it to make it better. :) well today he hurt his finger and told me "owie mommy" and held it up. he was across the room from me so i told him to come over to me and i'd give it a kiss. lol he gave himself the kiss and said "better!" oh, and he likes to kiss my owies and his little brothers owies. :)

prdmama82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM
We had lunch on the go today so we stopped at McDonalds. My 17 month old and 6 yr old were setting side by side in their carseats. My 17 mo put his fries in his chicken nugget box. When my 6 yo turned his head the other way the baby stole some of his fries and hid them in his box then pulled them out one at a time like he was eating his own fries. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeryfrog
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:35 PM

My DD was such a ham today in church. We walk around and shake everyone's hand, and she's really iffy doing this to some of the elder's, and would shake her head no whenever one of them came by, but every time they would walk away she would blow kisses.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:11 AM

After getting my daughter dressed today, i gave her a bunch of bracelets so she could put them on by herself. She put them all on past her elbow and had them on her upper arm for a long time..funny thing is, for the longest time she had her arm bent up (with her hand in the air) so the bracelets wouldn't fall off lol, she was occupied with other things but made sure that arm was bent the whole time! it was too cute :]

ATG499
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:51 AM

My little guy was watching the dog play with his toy and every time the toy would squeak he'd start laughing. It was too funny! Also, he learned how to copy my facial expression and he thought it was the funniest thing! I'd open my mouth like I was surprised, then he'd do it, and I'd start laughing and he'd crack up in giggles and I'd tickle him and he'd laugh even more. I love those moments!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)