Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The craziest thing you ever did

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:34 PM
  • 12 Replies
My neighbor and I were talking about our lives before we had kids and the crazy things we did. So I was just wondering ladies what was the caziest thing you did before you had kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Driving down a highway going 152 mph in a small sports car!! not smart..i know!!

Chrissy9479
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:41 PM

ummm.... if i tell you all i will get totally bashed for it i just know it so please keep it to a minimum, i flew to Canada to meet a guy I met online... i was 18, he was a nice guy, but lets just say i learned my lesson :) 

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Went out with a guy that I didn't know. Now I'm married to him so it' all worked out.

mavcoed
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Same here

Quoting mommy2xp:

Went out with a guy that I didn't know. Now I'm married to him so it' all worked out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugargoo
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:58 AM

honestly...getting pregnant lol.  Not kidding.  I always told myself and everyon I was never going to have kids and BAM! I did.  Other than that, nothin really since I grew up in a town of 98 people and lived on a farm.

art.diva
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I'm a really boring person.  I don't think I've done anything that can be considered "crazy"..or even wild..lol

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:13 AM

You don't wanna know. LOL

mysteriousdaze
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:25 AM

When I was 15, I stayed the night in a town 45 min away from home without my parents knowing where I was at all. I did try to call home like mom told me, but my grandmother hung up on me and called the police. Yeah, the next day was not fun and it ended up being a really bad night. There's a couple other things but most of it brings up bad memories. Now I'm boring!

AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:39 AM

No matter how much you drink and no matter how high the building you climb is. You can not swat planes out of the sky like King Kong. You just get into trouble.

I was too drunk to drive so I let this Cuban guy names Sergio drive. Apparently, they call it Bolder creek for a reason. This is not a good way to explain to your parents why your bumper is in the back seat.

I am sorry I am 10 minutes late for work.......yes that is an olive in my hair. Maybe I can answer phones today in the office with the lights off?

alandou
by April on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:46 AM

probably meeting my dh online and getting married 2 1/2 mo. later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)