• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib Recalls, Was yours one?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM
  • 16 Replies

Was your crib recalled? If so what are you going to replace it with?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anasmommy1110
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:57 PM
I just found out tht my crib might be a recall. But I don't understand y? Its a dropside but it has metal parts, not plastic. But ill have to find out for sure and we'll prob just get the repair kit and keep using the crib. We CAN NOT afford a new one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:15 AM

No :]

marywilliams
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Ours is on the list.  We'll just get the repair kit (I've already ordered it) and keep the one we have.  We really don't have the money to buy another one.

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM

BUMP!

Miss.Cullen
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I honestly have no idea. Mine was a hand me down (tsk tsk I know) and it IS a drop side, I heard most all of them were recalled? But I tied that sucker up really good lol. It's the only thing I have and cannot afford something else so it'll do.

Katt709
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Nope. Mine's not on the list. It is a drop side though - and I love it!

jesmoore27028
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Ours was recalled but we talked to the store and since ours has the metal parts it is ok. We've never even used the dropside rail to actually put it down so we could get the boys out of the crib. I don't even know how to make the dropside come down. That's sad since we've had it for almost 4 years.

Barronbaby
I'm not sure a friend of my dh gave it to us(it was never used) it's a drop side but you have to push up and into the bottlm to get it to drop down the only metal is the screws and thing the mattres sits on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:11 PM

No it was not

Mama2ETA

Nope, and Ours isnt a drop side. I threw away my boys' 2 cribs (they were dropsides, and I wasnt comfortable with them when we set them up when i was pregnant) so we purchased a non-dropside crib on purpose. I was willing to spend the extra money for safety. We actually had it at the time....now, i have no idea what we would do if it was recalled.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)