Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Books

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you have a baby book or scrapbook for baby?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:35 AM

More like a baby journal--from the day I found out I was pregnant, I pretty much wrote everything that occurred at each appointment and then worte about anything interesting the baby did including her milestones, weight and height for the first 2 years of her life.

babygomez
by April on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:26 AM

Yep, a memory/baby book :]

sugargoo
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:54 AM

We have a baby book, and as soon as my DH finds a job and I can possibly go part time at work, I intend on making a scrapbook

lauratupper
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:59 AM

sorta...i have a baby book for him...but haven't put anything in it yet :(

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM

I have both and I keep journals for them

Wish2Be
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:04 AM

I have a baby book, but I am not keeping up with it as much as I would have liked. *sighs*

I plan to do a scrapbook at some point too.

~ Michelle

mommyof2grls06
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I have one for all 3 girls and I update them all at the same time. lol. I can never keep up with everything, but I want them to have baby books, so once every few months I put new pictures and everything in them.

A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Natural, Drug free Childbirthing, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CRY IT OUT, Anti-vax, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

It's a child not a choice.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)