Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you leave your LO's in just a....

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:05 AM
  • 232 Replies

diaper when you're at home sometimes?

by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiebugg319
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:07 AM

not so much, i usually put shorts on him because i love his little plaid shorts lol he's 14months

ashli488
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:07 AM

yea but most of the time shes just in a onesie. i rarely ever get her dressed up unless we are going out for the day.

babygomez
by April on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM

Lately i have been letting her here & there, she looks so cute running around in her home with a cute diaper! & i know she feels cool especially since it's so hot out now and we have window units that don't get too cold unless the sun is down or it's cloudy. But the majority of the time she's wearing her lil summer clothes :] She's 19 m/o btw.

lakens_mommy
by Member on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM

All the time. My 2 and 3 year old love to run around in their diapers. Since my 3 year old is potty trained, she runs around in a t-shirt and a pair of pj pants/shorts. We're trying to teach her that she shouldn't show her panties =P

babygomez
by April on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Aww cute, i love plaid too :]

Quoting katiebugg319:

not so much, i usually put shorts on him because i love his little plaid shorts lol he's 14months

babygomez
by April on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Yep, that's when my daughter gets dressed up and hair all cute, but i love her hair down too :]

Quoting ashli488:

yea but most of the time shes just in a onesie. i rarely ever get her dressed up unless we are going out for the day.

babygomez
by April on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:17 AM

lol, cute ;]

Quoting lakens_mommy:

All the time. My 2 and 3 year old love to run around in their diapers. Since my 3 year old is potty trained, she runs around in a t-shirt and a pair of pj pants/shorts. We're trying to teach her that she shouldn't show her panties =P

Alyssa1988-21
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:18 AM

oh yeah and hes only a month old... its much easier b/c he starts crying when u put a shirt or onesie on him

CafeMom Tickers
Mistii
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:23 AM

Not usually, if it's hot I'll leave her in a onsie or shorts and a t

janette25
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:24 AM

yep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN