Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I NEED ADVISE! PLEASEE

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

so my sister is pregnant but she lives in VA with her husband because he is in the navy so she will be having the baby there so he can spend the most time with them. now "MY PLANS" were to fly up there, hubby, baby, me in aug after she has him to help out and to spend a week with my god son! well my hubby just got a job and they said he cant go and he is telling me that yea you can go without the baby but i cant see myself going with her. and i know she will end up with his parents and that isnt my problem they are great but i want to take her but he says it isnt going happen unless i want "us" to be over! what should i do?

by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
anjalee033
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:04 PM

y wont he let you take her to go visit family?!?! thats crazy! u just need to sit him down and explain you want to go to visit and u want her to go with you to get to visit as well. lol if he doesnt like that then well...i would tell him please grow up im visiting family she is coming get over it your acting unresonable..but thats me! im kinda a head strong woman lol

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:06 PM

What?! Are you serious?! He doesn't want you to take the baby unless you the 2 of you are over? Did I read that right? How did that make you feel when he told you that? What do you think when he tells you the baby has to stay with him?

TattooedOne
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Wait, your husband is threatening divorce if you & baby go visit your sister? Honey I'd jump on that deal, he sounds like a controlling ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissychristi
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Um...that is weird. What kind of man won't let his baby's mother care for her? Especially since he works and will need childcare and you would have her with you 100% of the time!

Khis_Ma
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:36 PM

yea im sorry but he sounds very controlling and if u decide to listen to him now be prepared to be listening to him for the rest of the time that you guys are together it sounds like he doesnt trust you with your baby and to me if he loves you it shouldnt be a problem at all, i think u shuld toufen up and call him on this because as her mother its your right to take your daughter for a family visit shouldnt your sister be able to see her niece... well i hope the best for you!!

babygomez
by April on Jul. 7, 2010 at 3:13 PM

BUMP!

Charlibabe
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Wow...I dont know what to say. That is just crazy. I agree with what most of the pp are saying...

VintageWife
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM
teehee

Quoting TattooedOne:

Wait, your husband is threatening divorce if you & baby go visit your sister? Honey I'd jump on that deal, he sounds like a controlling ass!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN