Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a huge hug

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
  • 12 Replies

I need a shoulder a hug  just found something out that hurt really bad and this person was sup to b my best friend the person i could trust about everything and she not i just want call her up tell her a her a piece of my mind but i know it wont do any good.how could she betrayal me like that..

im sorry just feel so hurt

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2xp
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM

hugs It's hard when friends betray you.  

mom2the.rescue
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM

( HUG )  Sometimes best friends really aren't the best.  I don't really consider any of my friends best anymore.  They've each got their own things that don't make them the best anymore...either you can't trust them w/your man, they talk about you, or they're just not fun...the list goes on.  Whatever this friend did to you, you definitely didn't deserve it.  Remember-this too shall pass.  Good luck! ; )

lovemy2boys39
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM

hugs

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

lauratupper
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:37 AM

hugs

caydenmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Thanks everyone for the hugs im strong person ill be okay after the hurt its gone

proudmom169
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:52 PM

no one is perfect and i'm sorry to hear that you were hurt but they can only huirt you if you allow them to. Do you have a SO? make them your best friend. I have found that to be very helpful!

Ashleeb293
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM

some people are just bad atbeing friends :-( im sorry mamma, hope you feel better soon! hugs

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:39 PM

((Hugs))

I had a friend betray me recently, it does truly hurt!

caydenmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

thanks everyone .there a lot more to the story but didnt tell all  of bc didnt want me basted

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

hugging Sorry Mommy. I think we've all had a friend that has betrayed us at one point and time. You are not alone.           ((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)