Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*The Last*

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 28 Replies

When is the last time you were stung by a bee?

babies come join us! 

Love baby names? Looking for a baby name? Come join us at Baby Name Central *Admin*

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM

When I was pregnant with my first son

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I think I was 9, I got stung on the tip of my pinky finger some how and it swelled and hurt really bad. I freaked out.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Several years thank god.

CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:00 AM

A bee flew in the window of our car and stung my face when I was 13 or so.. That was the last time and I am just now starting to get past my fear of bee's:-(

Erica

VintageWife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Never
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2xp
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:05 AM

I dont think I've been stung by a bee, but I have a wasp. It was on my handle bars to my bike when I was like 10, I didn't see it just put my hands on it stung me. I think that's the only time ever

cocorosey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM

I was never stung by a bee and the last wasp that got me was 20 years ago.

Cryssie2107
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM

I have been stung 4x in my life. 1 I was 4 just sittin on my porch. 2 I was 6 and climbed onto a swing that had a bee on it..so I got stung in the butt! 3 I was sitting on the hood of my uncles car when I was about 8. And the last I was like 14 at cheer camp starting the day with stretches and a little baby bee came and stung me in the leg..that one didn't so much hurt as it stung for the next couple hours.

Besides the one I almost sat on..I wasn't messing with any of them..so that whole..don't bother them and they won't bother you stuff is crap!

Prego889
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:13 AM

i avod them at all cost im allergic t them an anything assocated with them

lauratupper
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:27 AM

i was in ighschool....so maybe 7 years ago....i don't remember when it was but i remember it...i looked under my bed for something...and thought it was a piece of fabric(it was black) ...turned out it was a bee lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)