Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

II'm going bald in the front....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

...due to my baby ripping out my hair. I now know why women get those "mom-cuts" as soon as they have a baby- but I refuse! I look terrible with short hair!  Oh, why is he so mean? 

Today he wanted a nap but I couldn't move fast enough and he cried and grabbed my hair and pulled our a chunk of it. I'm running out of hair styles that cover up the ripped hair :(

Why is he so mean? What can I do?  Is he really being vindictive? He's only 9 months!

puppyLauren

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lauratupper
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM

BUMP!

babygomez
by April on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM

BUMP!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:18 PM

it could be that he's frustrated and trying to communicate with you as to what he wants. I really don't think he's trying to be mean or vindictive. Hopefully it's just a phase and it will pass soon. my LO is 4 months and just naturally grabs my hair. I do my best to keep it up & out of the way. (I know easier said then done.)

MirandaPage
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Babies at that age are fascinated with hair, he's really not trying to be mean.  Hair is usually the easiest thing to grab, that and glasses.  Most babies do that. My 4 month old does it especially when I leaning towards him.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Babies see something dangling in their face and they're going to grab it...unfortunately for us,lol.

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)