Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great Debate ~ Hair

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM
  • 15 Replies

Long or Short

Up or Down

Colored or Bleached or Highlights

What color is your hair?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeggerSmith
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Long. Usually up in messy bun because I have a 7 month old who loves my hair. But I love to style it when I can. Its natural colored right now because I havnt dyed it since before I was preggers with DD ( got pregnant right away after her so never got to do it after her) Thinking of keeping it natural.

Forgot to mention mine is naturally curly and I have to straighten it to get it to look like this lol

kyfiregirl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:03 PM

mine is ong and natural redish brown colored. curley when i can deal with it straight when it buggs me enough to straighten it,lol! usually up in a pony tail!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM

My hair is... short dyed dark brown. Naturally it is a dirty blonde color which I'm not too fond of, hence the reason I continue to dye it brown. I am thinking about going to a salon to get it back to a lighter brown than what it is now though...  

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Long

Down

Natural!

Brown

missjans
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:16 PM
My hair is long, I usually wear it up in a ponytail or bun. It is naturally wavy & frizzy, but when I wear it down I straighten it. My hair is naturally dark brown, and I dye it dark brown because I have a lot of gray hair! I'm 20 years old and have tons of gray hair!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:17 PM

My hair is a couple inches above my shoulder, colored darker auburn (naturally it has a little more red in it), and highlights. I would prefer it to be a little shorter, but the salon is expensive so I'm waiting until I have extra spending money.

proudmom169
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:20 PM

mine is very long ( to the top of my pants). Brown straight but gets curly when i'm in the wind. I usually have it up because my 11 month old loves to play with it.

Andi8kay7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I love having my hair long.  It just sucks because it doesn't hold a curl to save my life.

So I its always up now, pretty much because it needs to be cut and its way to hot and humid here in memphis to keep it down.

Mines natural right now.  I would love to get some highlights its just too much money to keep them done.

My hair is strawberry blonde!

~:.:Me:.:~ | Andrea Kay

Looks so red/orange here! lol

babygomez
by April on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Quoting mommyhonu:

Long or Short I consider it medium :]

Up or Down I like to wear it down, but often have to pick it up.

Colored or Bleached or Highlights None.

What color is your hair? Dark Brown

lauratupper
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:30 AM

right now my hair is at my shoulders...i am growing it out i plan on growing it to the middle of my back again....i prefer it down but keep it up otherwise ds pulls it...i have some color in my hair from the last time i dyed it but as i grow it out i will be cutting the dye out alittle at a time....my natural hair color is a light brown.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)