Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm being induced within the next 48hrs!!!!! PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

YAY!!!  I'm so excited!!!

My midwife stopped seeing my when I was 39wks, she told me not to make any more appts.  So last week, after I had passed my due date, I called up to L&D and asked them what I should do.  They had me schedule an NST, which I went in for this morning.  Everything on the NST looked good, Abby's heartrate is right on track, I'm not having contractions or anything.  So then they did an ultrasound to check fluid levels, which there's plenty of so nothing to worry about there either.  The doctor asked me when I was scheduled to be induced (she assumed I was still seeing my midwife).  So I explained to her what was going on, that my midwife basically let me fall through the cracks (which is all to common in Army hospitals I hear).  She asked if there was anything that was concerning me or making me uncomfortable as far as letting labor come naturally.  I told her that the baby is constantly on my lungs, making it VERY difficult to breathe...I literally have to stop whatever I'm doing and try to get my breathing on track again too many times during the day.  And it's for that reason she decided to have me induced, since I am already in my 41st week.

SO, I'm on the schedule for tomorrow :)  I have to call as soon as I get up in the morning and find out when I'm supposed to be there. 

I CAN FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!

pregnancy calendar

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3babies1987
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Awesome, hope you have a great delivery!

Chrissy0918
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly!!!

haydensmama08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Yeah. Im so jealouse I still have a month to go before I get to meet my little guy. Im so ready for it to be august

Mommybear09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I am going in at 730 to get induced so our babes will share a birthday. I asked to be induced for almost the same thing unable to breath except I will be 40 weeks on wednesday.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM

((((hugs)))) can't wait to see pics & hear your birth story!

Schleetle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:46 PM

good luck

mylilprincesses
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM

YAY! i hope u have safe and healthy delivery!

Jason Robert 5-30-07 (in heaven)

Abagail "Abbie" Rose 5-10-08 & Katelyn Belle 11-24-09

Sophie4910
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Good luck :) Hope it all goes well.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Good luck with everything and congrats!  

lfrrll5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM

cool good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)