Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New induction date. Update 2

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have been rescheduled for my induction it is going to be tomorrow morning at 730 am. I am happy about this. We are going to be staying at MIL's tonight so we can leave DS with her in the morning when we leave for the hospital. I have been packing bags getting ready had a few really strong contractions today. I should have pics posted by tomorrow night. Thank you to all the ladies who have givin me advice and labor dust. I can't wait to meet my new little one and to see if he is actually a boy or if we where right and the techs messed up. 

Update the hospital called about 10-15 min ago and said they can't get me in at 730 and we are to call back at 9. I want to cry so bad. I believe now that it has got to be my DH negativity that is causing me to have such a hard time continuing labor after I get a few good contractions or anything. He had to ask me yesterday if I really wanted to be induced today OF COURSE I DO. I would like to breath again HELLO. All he talks about is how he doesn't want me to go into labor anytime soon ummm hello I am 40 weeks scared shitless as I have never carried this far before some days feel no movement from the baby and think he passed away I just can't handle it anymore I won't start my depression meds until after the baby is here period. Please pray that they tell me to come in at 9. Thank You

Update 2 DH called them at 9 still not able to go yet they will call us back. They call us back at 11:20 guess what Now I am scheduled for tomorrow at 730am. I have now asked DH to take me to wal-mart so I can walk around and check the price of castor oil as I am about at my wits end I will definatly do walking first I am just about willing to try anything to go in tonight.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Chrissy0918
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Congrats! hope everything goes smoothly. why do you think the techs messed up? I must  have missed that post. :)

Mommybear09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM

It was a long time ago The first u/s I got we think it looks like a umbilical cord and on the 2nd u/s I proved wrong it was the babies foot that the tech called a boy. LOL.

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Hope everything goes fast & smooth for you Mommy. Glad to hear that you were able to change the day. Can't wait to see your pics & hear about the baby's birth. Good Luck!

Schleetle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Good luck!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Good luck with everything and congrats! Can't wait to see pics.  =) 

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Good luck and Congrats!

Mommybear09
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM

BUMP!

Schleetle
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I'm sorry you didn't get in yet this morning. I hope you have your baby in your ams soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)