Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*rissyriss* you are mom of the week!!!!! 7/12

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 50 Replies

How are you doing today?

hows the weather?

where do you live?

how old are you? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to lol)

how many babies/kids do you have?

how old are they?

boys, girls or both?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM

BUMP!

Chrissy9479
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:39 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:40 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissyriss
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM
Ooohhh is this me?? I'm rissyriss lol but didn't want to start answering if I'm not the right one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chrissy9479
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:44 PM

lol yep its you! sorry i miss typed your name

*fixed* hehe

rissyriss
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM

How are you doing today?  I'm friggin STOKED about bein mom of the week!!!  LOL  But aside from that, I am overwhelmed... my husband left for 2 weeks to Europe today to visit my MIL who is very ill, and I am left with my 3 boys, and my job (WAH thank goodness), my Grandpa visiting, and taking care of my husband's office. I haven't had a breakdown yet, fingers crossed I won't!  

hows the weather?  Umm, it's a little cool at the moment. 70s ish I think - I dunno I'm pretty much always cold lol

where do you live?  O-H-I-O baby, I'm a Buckeye!! :)

how old are you? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to lol)  28 years young ;) 

how many babies/kids do you have?  3 :) Hoping for one more, but dunno yet!

how old are they?  11, 4, and 8 months :) 

boys, girls or both?  All boys! Someday I would like to buy pink :) But my boys are awesome... wouldn't change em for the world!! :)

rissyriss
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Ask away ask away!! :) I won't be sleeping for 2 weeks while hubby's gone, so I'll be around to answer questions a lot :) Am I MOTW until next Monday?? 

Chrissy9479
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM

where at in Ohio if you don't mind me asking? I have family in the Sandusky area. its soooo beautiful there!! and you all have awesome grass lol. florida grass sucks!!! haha plus no fire ants there either lol.

can your 8 month old walk yet?

does he say any "words" or is he still in the babbling stage?

is your 4 year old starting school this year?

does the 11 year old play any sports or anything?

and most importantly, how do you handle all of this?? I want to have a melt down for you!!! lol

Chrissy9479
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:07 PM

yeppers!! we will have another mom of the week on Thursday too, but you can answer questions for as long as you'd like!

Quoting rissyriss:

Ask away ask away!! :) I won't be sleeping for 2 weeks while hubby's gone, so I'll be around to answer questions a lot :) Am I MOTW until next Monday?? 

rissyriss
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Quoting Chrissy9479:

where at in Ohio if you don't mind me asking? I have family in the Sandusky area. its soooo beautiful there!! and you all have awesome grass lol. florida grass sucks!!! haha plus no fire ants there either lol. Columbus-ish area :)

can your 8 month old walk yet? He's awfully close... my 4 year old walked really early too, and my 8 m/o is cruising the couches and standing on his own, so don't think it will be long :) My hubby wants him to wait until he gets back anyway, so I'm not rushing :)

does he say any "words" or is he still in the babbling stage? He says "dada" and "mom", and a whole lot of babababababa lol

is your 4 year old starting school this year? My kids are home schooled actually, so I'm anxious to start doing more schooling this coming year, and I think I'm going to try a montessori approach with him :) 

does the 11 year old play any sports or anything? He inherited my sense of athleticism, so no. lol :) He's incredibly smart, and loves to read and explore :)

and most importantly, how do you handle all of this?? I want to have a melt down for you!!! lol  LOL be my guest, perhaps it will save me from having one!! Haha. No but honestly, it's just necessity. I have no choice but to be strong for my family, and because my husband needs to be with my MIL and their family, I have to hold the fort down here so he can focus his energy there..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)