Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sesame Place in PA.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:41 PM
  • 8 Replies

Has anyone been? I would love to take my daughter for her birthday in August. I was just browsing online and the prices seem pretty reasonable. 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM

My kids loved it!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM

never been there ... we are in Hawaii, don't have parks like that here. But sounds like lots of fun.

LuvsHerTushyBoy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM

did u find better prices than me? i saw $53 pp (over 2)! but i know ppl who took their kids and they had a blast.

michelle856
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Sesame Place is a lot of fun!  My daughter loves it there. Check the web site to see if there is a concert on the day that you go. Its free but you need to get the ticket before you go.

millasmum
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Quoting LuvsHerTushyBoy:

did u find better prices than me? i saw $53 pp (over 2)! but i know ppl who took their kids and they had a blast.

Nope but AAA offers a discount and if you bring a pepsi product. I was looking at the 2 day passes with hotel included, it came out to around 93$ per person. My daughter really loves Elmo and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to get her for her birthday.

LuvsHerTushyBoy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Quoting millasmum:

Quoting LuvsHerTushyBoy:

Nope but AAA offers a discount and if you bring a pepsi product. I was looking at the 2 day passes with hotel included, it came out to around 93$ per person. My daughter really loves Elmo and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to get her for her birthday.

oh that's not too bad if ur sleeping there. i live pretty close so i was going to drive for the day and we'd pay like $100 for a few hrs and son is only 13 mos!/9 like i could take him to the park and he'd be just as entertained :)) but ur way def sounds more reasonable

babygomez
by April on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM

BUMP!

matofour
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Most of the rides are big kid rides. And we found it to be very crowded, lots of school, camp groups. And we personally found we didn't like water pales where our kids spent the whole day in a swimmy, gross. You leave covers in pee.
We loved dutch wonderland, which was such a nicer place. Well worth the trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)