Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do You Feed Your 8 Month Old?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

What Should My Son Be Eating? He's Formula Fed. I'm Not Sure If I'm Feeding Him The Right Amount. So I Was Just Curious Of What You Ladies Were Feeding Your 8 Month Olds.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
diah
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Pretty much whatever I'm eating. Obviously, small bites. She loves rice....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I was told 24 oz. of formula and table food.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM

BUMP!

LgFamilyMomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:07 PM

At 8 months old my children are still on formula or breast milk only.

in lovetwin boysYep that will make 8.... so far!!!!!

MamaBedore
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM
My 8 month old will eat between 2 to 3 jars of baby food a day.. . Sometimes he'll mashed potatoes and stuff like that if i'm eating some. . . he'll drink maybe 2 bottles of formula through the day too. . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robertmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:13 PM

yeah that is what   my  9 month  old eats as well.

Quoting MamaBedore:

My 8 month old will eat between 2 to 3 jars of baby food a day.. . Sometimes he'll mashed potatoes and stuff like that if i'm eating some. . . he'll drink maybe 2 bottles of formula through the day too. . .

S_morgan09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Kenna is 7 months old, but she eats her bottles like normal, on top of just about everything else. Breakfast is a bottle and fruit. snack is some of those melting puff's. lunch is a bottle and rice cereal and a veggie. snack is whatever i am eating for the most part, she loves pickles, or baby yougurt. Dinner is a bottle and veggie meat mix. And then one small bottle with rice cereal mixed in. She isn't fat, but just eats a lot lol. each bottle is anywhere between 6-10 oz, we make 8 but sometimes she won't drink it all, and sometimes she wants more.

ConnersMom03
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Hey, my daughter is 8 months and this is what I give her. . .

Breakfast: 7 oz bottle

Lunch: 1 jar baby food, 4 oz bottle

Snack: 6-7 oz bottle

Dinner: 1 jar baby food, 4 oz bottle

Night: 6-7 oz bottle

I occasionally give her rice cereal with meals, make my own baby food, give her a little juice and Gerber puffs and teething biscuits as snacks. Having that said, every baby is different and will eat different amounts. My daughter is big for her age so I think that makes a difference as well.

Lilypie - (OOt4)Lilypie - (5t0d)

Local Information and Home-based Writing Job

S.McManus
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:16 AM

my son has 8 teeth and counting and ive tried giving him those biter biscuit things but he chokes on them im scared to give him table food so i was just curious. i try to feed him baby food at least twice a day i didnt know if it should be more or less. in the morning i give him an 8oz bottle then he goes back to bed for lunch i give him 6oz bottle and a 4oz baby food jar then theres an inbetween where he gets a 6oz bottle then dinner time 6oz bottle and 4oz baby food jar then bed time he gets 6oz does that sound normal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)