Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should go to bed but I can't. Piog updated at top!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

****UPDATE!!!!!*****

surgery went very well. My lil hunny is resting comfortably in his bed as he is very tired from his early morning adventure. Surgery want very smooth so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he won't have to have this surgery again! Thanks for your thoughts!

am so nervouse for my baby boy who tomorrow morning has to have a minor surgery.  I know its minor, and that he will only be put to sleep for about 20 minutes tops. I've done this befor with my dd when she was 9 months. But knowing that my dh wont be there to hold my hand because he had to work an hour and a half away just scares me.

To make things a bit easier I took dd to her aunties for the night since we have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am. I am literally freaking out right now and i cant help the tears. I was so strong for dd's tear duct surgery why can't I for my baby boy??? I am scared of what could go wrong. I am dreading sitting in the waiting room all by myself left to watch a clock and worry about him. this is the most i have felt alone since my dd was born.

my poor baby has gone through so much. He had jaundice really bad, brachial plexus palsey(erbs palsey) now his tear ducts, constant spit up, and also they think he has an allergy. its like he cant win he can't catch a break.

please say a prayer for my baby boy tonight and if you think of him in the morning as i will be praying until he is released from the hospital.

Brandi

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifair
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:37 PM

*hug*

Honeybun09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I will pray for him. *hugs*

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

alandou
by April on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:48 AM

I will say a prayer for you and your sweet baby. I'm sorry you have to go through this alone but remember, there are many with you in our hearts and thoughts. Take care and let us now how it goes!

mandyjh
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:18 AM
I am so sorry Hun, I feel your pain and understand what you are going through, my daughter had to have surgery on her throat when she was just 4 weeks old, it was the scariest thing I every had to go through with my kids, but it went great and she recovered quickly, babies are resilient, and I know your baby boy will be just fine :) hang in there Hun.
Barronbaby
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:44 AM
updated this morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Glad to hear everything went well!

countryspun
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Glad to hear everything went well!

mandyjh
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:42 PM
Glad he is resting and doing well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2xp
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I'm glad everything went well!

alandou
by April on Jul. 14, 2010 at 3:05 AM

I was thinking of you and our son and I am so happy that everything went well...your a brave and strong mommy and that's what we have to be sometimes even though we may be more scared than our babies. take care!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)